From Erlang Community
|Revision as of 23:29, 22 January 2009 (edit)
Charpi (Talk | contribs)
(Update the date of the next Erlunge in Paris)
← Previous diff
|Current revision (08:54, 14 September 2010) (edit) (undo)
Xpdoka (Talk | contribs)
(Info on new erlang-paris Google group)
|(17 intermediate revisions not shown.)|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|Paris (France) is home to two well-established Erlang shops and several start-ups are appearing.||Paris (France) is home to two well-established Erlang shops and several start-ups are appearing.|
|-||After meeting very occasionally ||+||After meeting very occasionally years, we have holding a monthly Erlounge|
|-||* Third monday of each month ||+||* Third monday of each month|
|-||* ||+||* , , Ruedu,Paris)|
|-||+||is for the .|
|-||== ||+||== ==|
 Erlang Paris
Paris (France) is home to two well-established Erlang shops and several start-ups are appearing.
After meeting very occasionally for several years, we have been holding a monthly Erlounge/User Group meeting since 2009.
- Third monday of each month
- Orange Business Services, 106 rue du temple, 75003 Paris (Google map)
- Metro stations: Châtelet, République, Temple, Rambuteau or Arts et métiers
- 7pm: coding dojo or technical presentation
- around 9pm: we go somewhere for drinks and food
- iCal entry on Google
- We usually speak french but are happy to speak english if we have visitors!
- Mailing list: http://groups.google.fr/group/erlang-paris
Please try to come with a subject in mind for a kata.
N.B. Registration is required for the coding dojo so that the reception at Orange has a list of attendees.
 Some past sessions
 15 mars 2010
About 18 people.
- it would be nice if more people offered to do a kata
- let's do randoris too, so that the code is less "prepared" and people can participate more
- stemming is boring :-)