A fast web server demonstrating some undocumented Erlang features
From Erlang Community
This HOWTO describes a web server written for the day when even Yaws is not quick enough.
The web server presented is quite simple. Even so it is split into 5 modules. Some of these are dictated by the OTP framework, and others are split out for convenience. The 5 modules are:
- iserve - API for managing URIs and callbacks
- iserve_app - OTP Application behaviour
- iserve_sup - OTP Supervisor
- iserve_listen - Gen_server to own the listening socket and create connections
- iserve_socket - Process to handle a single HTTP connection for its lifetime
This HOWTO presents code and descriptions for each of these as they arise.